Why is this fever still hanging around?

My 5 year old daughter has had this fever off and on for the past 3 weeks I am taking her to the doctor on Friday but for now what do you ladies think it is???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Hmmm for 3wks.. Does she have any other symptoms?? Could be an ear infection maybe. Good luck at the doctor
    Anonymous

• It's definitely an infection somewhere try keeping her cool lots of fluids and try not to give too much medication for fever it will hurt her stomach .. Hope she feels better :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Any other symptoms? My son had a low-grade fever for about a week once and turned out it was bronchittis. please let us know what the doc says. good luck
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Keep in mind that it is spring. If she has any seasonal allergies, they can trigger a low grade fever that comes and goes. I get this every spring.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2009