Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do in this perdicament

if the father of your unborn child chose drugs over you and the baby...plays pety little mind games...doesnt help buy anything...has his freinds answer the phone and some call you a few choice words...have his friends tellin me annd everyone else


Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 9:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • I would get full custody of your child and move on with your life, That's what i had to do with my daughter, she is now 12 and thinks my husband now is her dad his been in her life since she was 6 months old. I gave her father a chance to be a father till she was 2 and he just wasn't there for her nor me. So i say just move on.

    Answer by achylegs at 9:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Let him go! Really do you want to keep having to deal with this daily for 20 years?

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Is this someone you want in your baby's life??? Really, why phone them? If you want child support, the go to court. Don't phone those numbskulls!

    Answer by LeftBrainy at 9:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Are you kidding me??? You haven't left this guy yet? If you respect yourself and your child you'd leave him and never speak to him again.

    Answer by sarapurser at 9:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • I think you know what to do...coming from a family of two need to let them be and let them have their drugs over you, the baby what ever. You can not help them, you need to get them out from under your roof. They will only bring you down, use you, and treat you like dirt. Believe it or not you have control of your own actions, so how about starting right now. Go look at yourself in the mirror and say I deserve more, I deserve to be respect...Now go kick that loser out and make a fresh day for you and your baby that you love.

    Answer by Dannee at 9:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • dido....

    Answer by aly38914290 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • ****If you aren't considering abortion don't read this****
    In all honesty, I would have to really think about having the baby at all, depending how far along you are and how invested in it, I would think about whether I would want to bring my child into that situation. No matter if you get full custody or not it is almost impossible to stop a parent who want s to see thier child from seeing them, the parent might only get supervised visitation but, if they want it they are entitled to it. I'm just trying to put options out there.
    ****If you want to have this child****
    I would do whatever you need to, to make the best life for this child and it sounds like it would not include the father in a major way. Cut this man out of your life as much as possible, rely on family, friends, your church, whoever you have, to help get you through this, you can do it if you want but, you're going to need all the love & support you can get.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Ok do you really think this is a question? I think you already know the answer dont you? Raise your baby and get an order for support. Lose the loser.

    Answer by salexander at 10:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

Next question in Relationships
Need advice, please help...

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
help! please!