read if u plan on going to wal-mart tonight

ok my BIL is visiting and he got a text messg that said "women do not go to wal-mart tomight, there will be a gang initiation and 3 women will be shot, this is not a joke"......i dont know what to think !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats crazy. Glad I've already been there 2 times today. Thank god im still alive : )
    Anonymous

• i know right i only go on weekends so im ok...LOL
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• this is scary because we just had a new WALMART open here today.. where are you located....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• If this is real, where are you? And has anyone contacted the police about this??
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• in Alabama, but i dont know it could be anywhere i guess
    Anonymous

• We don't even bother with the Walmart by us. There are always drug deals in the parking lot and there was a shooting there recently because of a drug deal gone bad. I don't even like to drive near there.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• no no cops informed yet...i live in a little town thats like 30 mins from the closest walmart(which is in another county)i dont know if i should contact anyone and who?!?!
    Anonymous

• There are so many walmarts how do you know which one? did it specify?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• LOL...I got this text message too. Are you in NC op? Asking cause I'm curious at how far this meaage has traveled. Instead of passing it on, i deleted it. I seriously doubt it's anything...and if there were really a public threat, I'm pretty sure the police in whatever-city-USA would be getting that out there.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Call the police and tell them about the text message. If they feel it is anything serious they will do something about it. They may be able to trace the text to the person who sent it. I would at least do that. If I didn't, and something DID happen, I would feel like crap for not trying.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009