• In the Spotlight:

marriage help!

I have been married for almost 5 years. I got married when i was 19, and too soon, i know. but i loved him/love him. Hes my husband and the father of my children. But theres someone else. Years ago, when i was 17, i met my best friend, and love of my life online. we've never touched, we've never seen each other in person, and we've never kissed, or anything. But i loved him with my entire soul. When my husband came along, i was so lonely, and he loved me so good that i made the decision to marry him because i fell in love with him. But lately, everything is horrible. ther have been times a couple years ago when he got physical, hes bipolar1 and he gets violent if hes not on medication. He doesnt do that now, but now, if things get rough, and i get upset and we get into a fight, he just says hes going to do something, like go get something to eat, and he disappears. Most of our time is spent fighting. today is the first time he

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Honestly, I think i'd leave if it were possible. If it's not possible now, make it happen.
    Anonymous