Did anybody see this? !8 year old beats 14 month old for "disrespect" Injures child's pregnant mother when she tries to stop him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,508997,00.html

pagan_mama

Asked by pagan_mama at 10:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• UGGGH these stories are so sickening and sad.That is horrible period but a BABY! She wouldn't eat her food? How many times have your children refused to eat their food?

What the heck is going on anymore people are just sick.That peice of work is no man he ought to be beat down himself.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i know that my kids grandma totally freaks out if my kids do not finish there food when they are at her house. so we do not visit while it is meal time.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 10:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• This happened in my city. The baby died. There were at least 2 other adults in the home and did nothing.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• So when do we get to beat him for an hour for being a cluster f&ck of stupidity. What a piece of shit.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 11:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I cant pull it up??????
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 11:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• What exactly does a 14 month old know about respect or lack there of?????? This must be a mis understanding cause I dont understand :) Quoted by Lil Wayne
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 11:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It makes you think twice about letting people watch your children. May that 18 year old never see the free world again and stay in prison. Children should never have to suffer and I can't for the life of me understand the sickness that some have when it comes to their actions. My 3 year old never finishes his food and can't even talk...I only have 1 sitter who I trust and if I didn't have her, I would never work at all!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• INDIANAPOLIS — Police say an 18-year-old Indianapolis man severely beat his girlfriend's 14-month-old daughter because the girl failed to show respect.

Tayaun Chism was arrested on preliminary charges of neglect of a dependent and child abuse in the beating of Lilliana Goodman.

Police Sgt. Paul Thompson says Chism is accused of beating the girl with a belt for more than an hour for being disrespectful and not eating her food.

Chism was arrested Wednesday night in the waiting room of St. Vincent's Hospital, where the child was in critical condition Thursday.

Thompson said Chism's pregnant girlfriend, 21-year-old Rachel Goodman, was injured as she tried to intervene. She was treated and released from the hospital

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• That's what the link shows, and it's all the information I have on it myself. Anybody with more, please share?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I could so beat him for an hour with a belt.
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 11:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2009