MARRIAGE EMERGENCY part 1 !!!!HELP!!!!

I have a huge delimma. I have been married for almost 5 years. I got married when i was 19, and too soon, i know. but i loved him/love him. Hes my husband and the father of my children. But theres someone else. Years ago, when i was 17, i met my best friend, and love of my life online. we've never touched, we've never seen each other in person, and we've never kissed, or anything. But i loved him with my entire soul. When my husband came along, i was so lonely, and he loved me so good that i made the decision to marry him because i fell in love with him. But lately, everything is horrible. ther have been times a couple years ago when he got physical, hes bipolar1 and he gets violent if hes not on medication. He doesnt do that now, but now, if things get rough, and i get upset and we get into a fight, he just says hes going to do something, like go get something to eat, and he disappears.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I can some what understand your situation. If you have time you should read my journal, I JUST posted it a couple of days ago (the what's wrong with me one).
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 10:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• You sound very confused and your hubby sound like he acts like a child..
    You are thinking of a man that you never met, ok, relationship are hard enough...
    do you really think that you love a man that never touched you, that you never spent time with, for
    all you know he too could be BiPolar. I would go get myself a cup of coffee if I was you and really think about your life and what you want. Do you want to work it out with your husband or do you
    want to go on that soap opera that is in your head.
    I am not bashing you...trust me I met my fiance on Match.com...that is online...
    but we spend days and days together....what I am saying is you really do not know that online person and you are married...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2009