piercing question...aain

I posted the other day about my new tragus question possibly being infecfted. Well it def is, its starting to swell and is starting to cause my jaw and actual ear to hurt., I keep cleaning it but nothing is working...I cant get it out i tried should i go to my doc tomorrow? My friend said it can really mess up your hearing if it gets too bad.. If i do go to the doc what do tyou think they will do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I am a piercer and I agree with pp.... if you want the sea salt micture and care instructions look up the association of professional piercers.....and if you dont mind me asking did you get it done at a tattoo shop or did you let someone pierce it with a gun, if it was done with a gun you are =going to have problems just due to the fact that it shatters the cartledge the other thing that may be some concern is what type of jewelry did they use, also if you have any pets keep them away from your bedding due to the fact that animals can carry staph and or strep on thier fur sooo no pets in the bedroom.....ummmm thats all I can think of for now.... oh yeah DO NOT rotate the jewelry it introduces new bacteria into the pierced area and can make healing process start all over...hope that helped if not send me a message
    tatuchick4u2c

Answer by tatuchick4u2c at 1:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• why dont you try sea salt first... mix it with warm water.and then apply it to the piercing, sea salt it the best thing for it, and the doc will probably tel you to take it out and get you on antibiotics
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2009