Can u get pregnant whle pregnant

ron429

Asked by ron429 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• Yes, if you have a double uterus....google it
    Anonymous

• Are you serious? I don't think so. Once the deed is done, there's no retries. LMAO.
    Your funny.. I'm not trying to tease you... it was a cute question, and hey, maybe I'm the dork... maybe you can....

Not sure, but I'm pretty positive that its a no.
    Lakemom22

Answer by Lakemom22 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• NO SHIT! Really???? Ok, to the OP, Im sooo sorry, It is possible... How much would THAT suck? lol
    Lakemom22

Answer by Lakemom22 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• http://health.howstuffworks.com/double-womb.htm

Read that...crazy stuff
    Anonymous

• yes you can read this story http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-508025/The-babies-born-just-minute-apart-ARENT-twins.html
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 10:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Wow I had no idea:) Good question OP-I must admit when I first saw this post I totally thought it was a joke. Hmmm....
    Anonymous

• The actually condition is moer than just having 2 wombs because they have to function a certain way, but the rare condition is called superfetation. But some experts still dispute weather it can really happen or not or if it's just weird instances with twins. But they're starting to think that it's real and not all just a hoax like they originally thought.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• That is nuts.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2009