• In the Spotlight:

How mad, upset, hurt or pissed would you be?

Okay long sotry short... My s/o uses porn more than we have sex...I have offred to watch it with him but no thats not a option for him... He said he was trying to save me from it.... WTF is that about??? Ive seen porn before.. We both know hes had this ADDICTION for a while hes even adimitted it as being one.... But to come and find out after starting stuff last night and then quiting to come to the computer how would you feel....????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be upset, but it would also tell me a very important thing.... That its time to get out..... or get him help, even then thats not enough..... Save yourself the heartache and find someone who is addicted to you. Me, I really don't see how a guy can prefer pron over the real thing! He is just crazy, if he does and an idiot to boot!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• oh really upset. I would say that is definatly addiciton. Especially if he would rather do that then be with you. I would definatly tell him, I would feel cheated on, and that he was having an affair. That can be so hurtful. I would definatly try and tell him how you feel and that his actions are hurting him, and if he doesnt stop, maybe make him choose you or the computer. that would feel like a slap in the face to me... Just my opinion......
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 10:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• personally guys who are addicted to porn either want to get into all the kinky stuff with you or just dont want to sleep with you because the porn is enough...it depends on the guy and all but id either get him some help for the addiction or kick him to the kurb
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 11:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• (Well this maybe TMI) but I like the kinky stuff and well he not really into all that.... I know cause being the snooper I am I check the websites and they are all pretty normal... I have only found one alarming one and well it was only about ladies in their 40s... Im in my late 20s and hes early 30s...
    Anonymous

• some men think their wife is above that sort of thing and don't want to think of them in a seedy, debauched manner. Tell him if he is going to stick with the porn then he needs to anty up and take care of the real thing with you before watching it. Perhaps you can wear him out so he doesn't have the energy to watch it!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Sounds like he has a serious addiction and sees sex with you in an entirely different light than sex "with himself." He even admits it. From the sounds of it on this site, porn addiction is very difficult for some people to kick and they have to want to give it up. I'd say try therapy.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Sounds like an addiction to me. Sometimes men who do this have problems with intimacy and without intimacy why have a relationship at all? I hope you take all the great advice given here and try therapy. The real issue won't be solved until he realizes that what he's doing is wrong. It's much easier for a man to get on the net and find whatever girls and sex he wants at a click of the mouse. It's much easier than dealing with the emotional aspect of the relationship and much easier than pleasing you. He's selfish and something tells me there is more going on there. Get to the bottom of it because the relationship won't last long on the path its on. Good luck to you.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2009