Alyssa's 1st birthday?

its coming up in July any ideas what kind of party to have? thanks!!

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 11:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What day? My daughter's birthday is July 8th, but we are having her party on the 5th. We are doing a My Little Pony Theme with a My Little Pony cake and piñata and all the decorations.

Here is a link for the party decor:

http://www.birthdayjubilee.com/Party%20Pak%20Groups/My%20Little%20Pony/My%20Little%20Pony.htm

That is specifically the MLP stuff, which I have loved since I was a little girl, but there are tons
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• of other themes there to choose from.

Sorry, it sent it while I was in the middle of typing.
    BridgetC140

• Well its her first bday So dont make it to extravagant Becouse it will just overwhelm her believe I should know lol Just a simple Party at your house or at the park with a little picnic and of course a special party hat for her like strawberry shortcake or Princess theme and a nice little smash cake for her and a cake for the geust!
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 11:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009