Can someone tell what the heck is really going on

Well let me start by saying I have been married now for 5 years and together 6, We started off being so in love like every one does but here about 2 years ago he left and of course it was someone else.. I went on and after 3 months got a grip and started seeing someone else also he found out and some how we ended back together things were great for awhile then here again now about 6 months ago I notice a change, I really don't think it is anyone else this time but not positive will not ever doubt it,,,, but he just treats me like I am nothing everything he does is for him. I ask does he love me and he says yes then some days he tells me he loves me but not like he should I try to leave but he stops that. He does not do his part as father for his kids and is a depressed man for this and has been for years before we met could this make a person treat the ones they love so badly I see him about 2 hours a day and the sex 1X month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• He could be depressed.... only way to know is to ask if something has been bothering him....
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I would tell him that we got problems and we need to either get couseling and deal with it or its time to move on but either way I want to know whats up.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009