Do you watch "Little Miss Perfect"??

There is a show on WE channel (Direct Tv) called "Little Miss Perfect". It's about children in beauty pagents. Do you watch this show? What do you think about it? I enjoy watching it, but it makes me sick to see the little girls dressed and made up to look like women. I cannot believe some of the parents on this show, they can be sooo hard on these little girls.
Anyway, what do you think of the show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• ya ive watched both of them also....the spray tanning is rediculous that is really gonna ruin their skin and the fake eye lashes?????? y do little girls eyelashes need to be that long????
    Lawrencelezmom

Answer by Lawrencelezmom at 10:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I haven't seen that show, but have watched Toddlers and Tiaras. I think those mothers are SICK!

Anonymous

• omg im watching it right now i agree completely they are way to hard on the girls. however, if the girls love to do it i dont see a problem
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• The guy that sings to the girls creeps me out. I always watch Toddlers and Tiaras and Little Miss Perfect, but I think I might have to stop, I think the mom's are so absurd and out of hand. I prefer T and T because you see more natural kids (which I think is sooooo much better than glitz). It's interesting to see the difference in parenting with some of these mothers. I've seen mom's who have not put their kids in because they were too cranky, or one mom took off her (natural) daughter's crinoline because she wasn't comfortable, those are the women who are doing the pageant for the kids' enjoyment, not just their own. On the flip side, I saw a toddler who won and one of her awards was best personality, and then you see her backstage swearing at her parents, hitting them, she was so terrible (of course that's all parenting). Overall thoughts, there's no way I would put my kid in a glitz pageant EVER.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:25 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes!! Omg! The guy who sings to them is SO SO SO creeeepy!! What the hell is he thinking?! Does he think its cute or something?! I think it is so sad to see all the pretty little girls dressed up in those horrible costumes and the spray tanning?!...wtf. and not to mention all that makeup!! I mean really!? What a way to teach your daughter about "the important things in life"!!!
    Abigailia

Answer by Abigailia at 3:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i watch both little miss perfect and toddlers in tiaras. all of those girls are beautiful. some do glitz (my mom did that with me) and some are natrual. i think most of the moms if you really take a look at them they are living their dreams through their daughters. yes the parents are hard on their kids and i think its a blow to a little girls selfesteem to put them in pageants because if you dont win its basically because you arent pretty enough. people say that beauty isnt everything but not in the pageant world. i dont think the mothers are sick, i just think that the competitive-ness is a little extreme and the parents need to actually be parents because there is no way in hell i would let my child hit or curse at me.
    livinmydreams

Answer by livinmydreams at 9:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2009