Can someone tell what the heck is really going on part2

Cont,,, So now let me also say that he gets angry calls me names tells me he don't love me . He spends more time with friends or just leaving me home alone. I say something and he just says I am crazy and bitch too much. We had sex the other night and just as soon as we get through he has to call and mess with his friend because he thought he heard him ride by what is going on I feel like I am someone to cook clean and screw when he wants it. there are 2-3 times a week that he dont even come to bed he stays up all night watches god knows what ... he dont touch me kiss me or anything he says his sex drive has gone and knows that he is depressed some days he dont even get out of bed and dare to wake him up.. Should I try to help him if he wants help or am I just fooling myself this mad just does not love me and could care less if I am here or not I tell him I am leaving and he says okay... and goes on..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• ok then just leave!
    Anonymous

• I would just leave him. He sounds like he does not have it together. Move on without his uncaring butt.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like the begining of abuse, first they break you down emotionally, then it gets physical. Leave while you can, you deserve better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 19, 2009