Is 32 to young to start menopause?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• not necessarily. it depends on alot of things lik hormones family history etc... some women start alot earlier than others. it can also depend on when you started puberty. but you should c your dr. it can mean a hormonal imbalance if you are having symptoms
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I was around that age when my Dr. said I was starting menopause. I started my period when I was 11 and she said the earlier you start the earlier menopause will come. I went from having very regular periods to missing 3 and 4 months at a time. That was the first indication. But if you're having problems, you need to see a dr about it.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009