Attorney general signals shift in marijuana policy

Agree or disagree??
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090319/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/medical_marijuana

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 11:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• AGREE TOTALLY. My father would have not lived nearly as long or as well with his lung cancer if he didnt have thc for medicine. He did not smoke it but would take a liquid tincture. He made a 100% improvement while going through treatments. he went from not even being able to smell food cooking without getting sick, to eating like before he was sick. He gained weight too. I support the use of marijuana for medical reasons because I have witnessed its magic.
    Anonymous

• Sorry about your father anon.
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yeah I wish that they would just legalized it already geez, I guess this is at least somewhat of a step in that general direction but still it all stupid and IMO pot is no worse than drinking a beer
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Wooo hoooo! :D
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:21 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think they should tax it! It is less harmful by almost 100% than cigs. and alcohol. So why not? The reason it was made illegal was because it makes better materail than cotten, so a high up guy that didn't want his company to fall pulled strings and had laws made against it so that no body can grow it.
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 3:46 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• grow it, sell it, regulate it, and tax it!!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Wonderful news!
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 11:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2009