can i get a lil help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinching now cramping
okay like 4 days ago i had this pinching feeling in my uterus near my ovary and today im experincing a little bit of cramping its not painful or anything its just there... my prd is due on the 24 and im not the type to get cramps or anything wen i start my prd or during..... my breast were tender for a couple of days and now they only bother me when i put mild preasure on them... anyone else experincing this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be pregnant but its best to wait to your period and if it doesnt come take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• LMAO!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• right now...No, i am not experiencing this.

i got like that when i started my period. could be that even if you never cramped before in the past
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I tend to get that a few days before I have my period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• thats crazy cuz ive been trying to get pregnant too an i just finished my period about 2 days ago and ive been craping an i feel it in my ovaries, its crazy i dont know what means either.
    roxy22sd

Answer by roxy22sd at 2:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2009