sick of daddy always leaving...

my SO always just goes and does whatever he pleases. i know he isnt cheating so its not that, he just goes and hangs out with friends or goes and plays basket balll....

he plays bball about 3 times a week and is gone for a good 5 hours and other times hell just go to his friends house... or hell have people come here and drink and hang out which is fine everyonce in a while, but we just had a baby and its EXTREMELY frustrating!!
would u be upset too? or am i being overly dramatic about it? its not like i can just go and do whatever i please ...we BOTh made this baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• id be a bitch allllllll the time.... i dont like it when SO goesplaces without me because i feel left out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Thank god he's just SO. Mine was doing this and that's the reason he's not mine anymore. Some guys aren't ready to grow up and some never will. Express your feelings and when he doesn't change, BEGONE!!!!
    Kenzies_mama

Answer by Kenzies_mama at 12:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• F*** that!! some men just think thats the way it is...Who knows why. I am so greatful my man isn't! I would not be able to put up with it, but just give him time, talk to him about it, and he might change if he realizes how hard it is for you, and how unfair it is ...Good Luck I hope all works out well 4 u. P.S. Maybe try leavin him home alone while u do what u want, and see how he likes it, than throw it in his face when he tries to B*tch about it....Just an Idea
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 12:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Some men think baby stuff is woman's work. They think women enjoy doing it so he'll go do what he enjoys. You need to talk with him and tell him what you expect from him.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• no sweetie your not being overly dramatic, yes you both made the baby, my so did exactley the same i was hopping mad and wasn't long about telling him i didn't impregnate myself and that our son was as much his responsilbilty as mine & he either faced up to the fact & pulled his weight or i would leave...

tell him how you feel explain that its ok that he wants to spend time with his friends but that he has to do something in the house and for the baby first like bathing her or putting her down for the night before he leaves also arrange for you to spend time with your friends while he sits at home with the baby, remind him that the baby is totally dependant on it's parents and that you can't and won't do it alone , tell him the one in the house who shouldn't have a care in the world is the baby and that it's time he grew up
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 6:01 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• girl i though i was the only one im going thru the EXACT same thing . hes never home i feel so alone n isolated .. u can pm me mabye we could talk. i feel like a single parent wen im not and i shouldnt feel like that (HES OUT RITE NOW AT THE BAR..) where am i >?? at home with the kids by myself .... try n keep ya head up girlie !
    MizzMarla

Answer by MizzMarla at 12:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2009