What is the best thing for acne?

What is the best thing to clear up acne ASAP? Is there anything that gets rid of acne scars too? I break out real bad on my butt, thighs, and lower back and hips (along with my face)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I had this problem when I was a teenager. Back, arms, and chest for me. I ended up going to a dermatologist and got some cream to put on every night. It took care of it...I actually forgot I had that problem until now!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i have heard lavender, and i think a chemical peel can help with the scars depending on how deep they are
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have been using Murad. My mom got me the Murad Acne Treatment Kit. I love it. I never broke out like this. mine is just on my face. sometimes on the top of my back. its expensive. i cant go without it now. i stop for 4-5 days thinking its done with and i get 4 more. search it you can see they have body spray for the hard to reach areas. its helping with the acne scars and blemishes too.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I use proactive..and i think they have body stuff.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Avon just came out with a great line called Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System. Its similar to Proactiv but I think its better and its half the price! You can try it out at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2009

• the best thing I have found is Phrsoderm soap in the bar NOT the liquid. I started using it and it makes my skin feel awesome. I actually bought it because I was told it would help with poison ivy. My teen age son uses it and nothing eles now. He has been using acne free and proactive, but the $2.50 bar of soap worked better. I never had acne scars so I am not sure if it works on them. People always say I have great skin and ask what I use and that is it. A $2.50 bar of soap way cheaper than all the other stuff. I do have to get the local pharmacy to order it, but I live in the sticks.
    Amazommy

Answer by Amazommy at 8:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2009