i lost the cork...

i opened a bottle of red wine and lost the cork for it and dont want it to go bad.. what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Drink all of it : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• its a BIG bottle LOl i drank a glass and got that hot feeling all overmy body and a little buzz lol id be ridiculous if i drank all of it LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Ahh I hate when that happens, then I have to drink all of it. BOTTOMS UP!!!!!!
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• When I drink a glass of vine I get hot all over like that....I thought it was just me...it goes right from my lips to DOWN there warm feeling.
    When I drink a WHOLE bottle of wine it is LITERALLY bottoms up for me, but my hubby does not mind. LOL
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Ive never tried wine. I'm not sure where to even start. What is a good kind to try?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• LOL

limomom thats funny you get like that too.. i thought I WAS the only one haha
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• White Zin is a good place to start....try beringer. Then you can work you way to merlot.
    Remember it does not have to cost alot to taste YUMMY!
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• well you have a few options.. unless you lost it in the wine (that's not so good then to drink it all up, lmao)

1: see if you have an extra cap around that can snap on it.. or try to find the cork.
    2:drink it all
    3: look around your house.. there are plenty of things you can use for a cork.. (however I suggest next time buying a few wine tops next time so you don't have to worry, lol) you can bunch up some paper towels into the top. use wax (take the cap of a larger bottle that is useless, melt some wax into it.. place ontop of wine bottle and melt along the sides to seal it. pure it into an empty container of juice/water/ milk jug/ etc. or let it sit out.. but you would have to drink the bottle within a few days time.. because otherwise you'll have to through it out.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:55 AM on Mar. 19, 2009