how is sex after a histerectomy

sadgirl499

Asked by sadgirl499 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• I had some problems with vaginal dryness at first, but since I started taking Premarin, that has not been an issue. Other than that, it is better than ever!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Wonderful, just as good if not better than before. I had alot of stupid ppl tell me I was no longer a woman, or I would never be able to orgasm agian after I had mine. But don't believe them. They are just jealous they still have to worry about preg. and periods ect. Hahaha to all of them now. Seriously, it is great nothing really changes. Are you haveing a vaginal or having your tummy cut. If you have an option, def go for the vaginal, I was better by a week or two. A little soreness after, but wow, it is so much easier on you to heal. Good luck darlin!!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2009