need some advice. no bashing.

my dh has a son from a previous fling and the chick is saying some mean stuff to me because i am pregnant, he pays support n stuff shes just a B**** and she has said it herself. she sent a message saying she is gonna ruin our lives and have our new baby in foster care, i saved the messages, there is no evidence or anything, we watch her baby too i just dont understand why she would get so jealous and try to ruin our lives? and should i get a PPO i saved the messages and everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• To me it sound like she is jealous due to the fact hat he has moved on & is having a abbay with you. Maybe de down she wants to be wtih him & be the only person to have his kids. Now that you are in the picture it kinda ruins everything for her..But the bestthing to do is to ignore her the best you can....Don't let a childish act get to you...
    baly2001

Answer by baly2001 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh man, that is my worst fear. That my husband's ex will try to have our child taken away. She has made up lies before that the court believed.
    Save the things she is writing, but try not to dwell on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• um i dont think hes the only guy she wanted to be with she has 5 kids lol shes just a low life who apparently isnt very happy with her own life and trying to make other people miserable makes her happy which is really sad. i dont know maybe we can try and get custody i think she has some mental problems listening to her talk she doesnt sound very stable
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• not sure "ruining your life" can be taken as a real threat as far as putting you in imminent danger. She can't just arbitrarily take your child. She' d have to prove you were harming the child. She is probably just running her gums.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I had a lot of problems with my DF's ex also (stupid biotch) anyhow, when we found out I was pregnant and started telling people almost everyone already knew, why because she went around telling everyone that it wasn't his, that I had slept around and it was some guy who we both worked with that was the father and blah blah blah, heck thats even how his mom found out because she sent her an email telling her that I was pregnant with someone elses baby and my DF was taking care of it and everything, I hate that chick, almost everyday it was something new that she would post on her myspace about how he needs to leave me and take care of his family and stop taking care of a hoe, UGH! I say just ignore her, and if she continues tell her that you are going to contact the police for harrassment. My DF's ex doesn't say much anymore, especially after most of this happend he called her and bitched her out for it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• What's a PPO?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Well i don't see how you thought you will get bashed because you haven't done anything wrong here. You are pregnant ..............ignore her. You don't need the drama. She can't do anything to take away your baby but keep the messages as evidence for anything she might try.Hope it helps.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 2:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2009