just wondering

is the orange drink/diabetes test you get around six monthes as bad as everyone makes it seem

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 12:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NO!!!

it was so easy it didnt taste that bad at ALL

i drank it fast because i was scared thinking it would taste horrible but it didnt at all...

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Nope. Not at all! You drink the drink they give you. It wasn't all that great tasting to me...but it wasn't terrible either. Then you wait for awhile. They draw your blood. And your done.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It is not bad, I have taken the test going on 5 or 6 times. The way that I would explain it is a super carbonated orange soda with not quite as much sugar as would normally be in a soda. Its no big deal you will be fine.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I know this isn't normal, but I actually crave that stuff. I think it tastes awesome. Just make sure you get orange instead of lemon lime. The lemon lime flavor is kind of gross (I think).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think it sucks. I think it is nasty, and it made me feel sick to my stomach. And being stuck in a little room for 3 hours was pretty lame too.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• not bad at all, its like flat orange soda.... nothing happened to me, and didnt taste horrible either.
    melody414

Answer by melody414 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• no it isnt that bad at all.....it tastes like orange soda with a tang to it(i dont like orange soda and it still wasnt that bad
    1-teen-mommy

Answer by 1-teen-mommy at 8:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It's not bad at all. I just put mine in the fridge as soon as I got it. It tastes like flat Sunkist to me.
    gaamom

Answer by gaamom at 9:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2009