For those of you who sell on Ebay How much would the weight be in a regular size box and 17 pieces of newborn clothes?

its because on paypal its asking me if its going to be parcel post and the package size and the weight but I have no idea, because I dont have a special weight scale to weigh it...and if I do it at home I get a free confirmation tracking code but if I do it at the post office they charge extra:/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh goodness, I don't think there would be a way to judge that Hon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• well you could go to the post office and have them weigh it so you could estimate shipping cost
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I paid about 20 bucks and shipping for around that many pieces....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• if you have a scale , weigh yourself and then weigh yourself holding the box.... my d was never heavy ebough for the weight to show so i did it holding her and then i knew how much she weighed
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2009