what do you recommend a God fearing person do when they feel invaded by evil spirits

this is no joke and i'm going anon for privacy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Use your sword sister! Put on the full armour of God Espesh 6:12. Jesus blood covers you so Trust in His power that is yours.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• See your clergyperson. What else could you do?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Without looking this up, I believe in the Bible the way to get rid of evil spirits are to fast, pray and to have your church elders pray for you as well. So if you don't have a church home go ahead and find one you feel you can trust and talk to a pastor. Until then, fast and pray.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:50 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• PM me. I know of some deliverance ministers, and if you're not in my area, they may know of some in yours.

"God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Jesus cast out evil spirits, and He said that these things and greater shall we do. He gave us the authority over those things.

I felt led to check this site one more time before calling it a night. Now I know why. I DO believe you're in warefare, and I stand with you sister!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Definitely go see someone like a pastor or a priest. Or like a previous post, fast and pray pray pray. I will pray for you even though I don't know your name. GOD will find you. God Bless
    bmvoss

Answer by bmvoss at 1:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• The advice I would give a Chrisitan is go to your clergy and seek help through them.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Amen JC! just what i was going to say
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 8:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I agree with JC - use your Sword the Word. If you need additional scriptures to begin to speak out and pray out... PM me.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• As a God Fearing Christian then you do know that you have the power and authority to trample upon serpents and scorpions. You can call upon the help of your brothers and sisters in Christ to stand with you in prayer and take authority over this illegal invasion in your life and house hold. Speak into your life those things not seen as though they are. This is faith and it is powerful.

Hope that helps.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Thanks for the support ladies!! This helps me out alot...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2009