what can I do to get a better labido during sex/ pregnancy mine is so low ans now suddenly my husbands is so high. He finds me nuch more desirable because of my busty body(ugly is more how I feel) when it should be the other way around? what can a do to fix this for bothnof us?

2NDMOMMYTOBE

Asked by 2NDMOMMYTOBE at 1:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe its not your libido but that you feel so ugly. Trust me, alot of men thing pregnancy is beautiful and sexy! And we know they love the curves which you must have more of. Find out what positions you feel more comfortable in (doggy style or from the side usually), turn down the lights and give it a fair try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• That is great that your hubby is so turned on by you. A lot of SO/DH get turned on at that stage in our lives and their libido goes through the roof. I say thank goodness. Let him love you, trust me it will make you feel better. After I let him make love to me, my sex drive increased as well. He is showing you how beautiful you are to him. Have fun
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:25 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh I would not be complaining (not saying you are) my SO completely cut off from sex because he thinks its weird having sex when there are two babies in me he said he doesnt want to turn it into a porn house. Because of that I feel even more uglier and fatter and thats just horrible feeling that way enjoy that your husband thinks its sexier and is turned on
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Well, usually during the first trimester, you are so tired, you don't feel like having sex...and then in the second trimester, you start gaining the weight and feeling yucky...but by the third trimester, the hormones get pumping and you should start getting more turned on. Some of that is just the normal cycle of pregnancy.
    But, just try listening to your hubby. He says your beautiful and sexy and he loves your curves...so believe him! Maybe have him say sexy things to you while you furing the foreplay and lovemaking so you can tune in to what hes saying and how hes making you feel.
    And just considering how chemically good orgasms are for your body, that should let you relax and enjoy yourself a bit more. Having the Big O will release endorphins, making your muscles relax, your hormones to balance and in general make you feel happy. Take the afterglow feeling and try and remember how sexy and good you felt for the next time
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2009