Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


what will the dentist do to fix this? its the back tooth. and how can i get my gap closed up? braces? just curious. im tired of having a gap.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (3)
  • pull it

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

  • It depends on how big the hole is. The dentist might be able to put a filling in it. Yes, you'll need braces to fix the gap. Ask your dentist what your options are.

    Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

  • I had several holes in my back teeth & a few up front & assumed they were cavities. They are actual small holes I made in my sleep while grinding my teeth-due to stress. I have to sleep with a bite guard. I still grind, but my teeth are protected. You dentist might fill it if it's a cavity or cap it, but probably wouldn't pull it unless there was no other way to fix it.

    Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.