LOST fans

I have watched lost since the beginning and it has just dragged on and dragged on last season it seems to be opening up more this season and even though I get frustrated with it at times I cannot help but watch it I have watched it for so long I just can't stand not to watch it ...anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love it too!!! It's one of my favs!!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I refuse to watch slightly scary shows or movies, but I got caught up in one of the episodes the other day and it kills me cause I can never caught it when its on anymore and I am dieing to know what happens next lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 3:56 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i have been all about lost since it came on!! it just drags me in every time. definetly a favorite.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I only started watching it last fall so I guess it is all still new to me. I watched all 4 seasons in about 2 weeks time (online). So I can't wait for the next episode. I think my husband is starting to get hooked on it. A few weeks ago he was making fun of me for watching a nonsense show but now he sits down when it comes on and watches. But since he has no idea who the people are and what is going on I have to explain everything to him.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2009