im SO excited!!

but i still have a question haha..but first! okay so i was on match.com..didnt pay but there were ads for another website and i met this guy! like really quick. and weve been talking for a long time tonight. hes a few years older than me but we really hit it off quick.
now my BF and i broke it off last week bc of some major issues but we are sorta back together and im not sure if its a good thing. i kinda want to date around even tho i still love him. idk how to break it to him bc we have been pretty serious like almost gettin engaged type thing. so what shuld i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Break it off with the bf...try not to date for a while though. Get to know you as a single woman. I did this when I was 21. I lived by myself for 1 year and I am SO GLAD I DID! Don't just jump into something else.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• ^^^^^ she is right but my guess is you wont do it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• what?! why dont u think so? and i think i will take your advice on the being single for awhile. i really should do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• right o if you do!! sorry most women choose the men over time to themselves. good for you.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Please get to know yourself first and try to meet someone in person. It's just my personal opinion but you can feel someone out better if you talk to them in person. Good Luck!
    PunkinLPN

Answer by PunkinLPN at 8:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think you need to take some time and explore, you won't be satisfied if you settle down now. Tell your BF that you want to see other people and if you get back with him you'll know it's really what you want. Or you might find out it really never was. GL

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• how old are you? if you think you want to date around do it! cause if you dont when you are married with kids and settled you will wonder what if your whole life! jus tell him you need some space you want to be sure he's the one for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• id break it off with the boyfriend you guys broke up over issues and those issues will always be there hun and it is gunna be hard because you do love him but i think playing the field a little bit will be good
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 10:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2009