avocado?

My son loves to eat plain mushed up avocados...is this ok for him. Heard it was a great fatty for him since he is unable to have cows milk. He's fourteen months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• YES! Avocado is a wonderful food for anyone. Especially babies and toddlers.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• oh yeah,,i just gave my daughter avocado last night for dinner...its really good we eat it alot at home..im mexican LOL
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 4:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• it's my daughter's favorite food...I have been giving my twind mashed avacado since they were 6 months old...they are three now and doing great..it is a very good food, the fat is a healthy fat
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh yeah, it's one of those miracle foods that is nothing but good for you. And fine from 6 months on. My toddler scoops them out herself and eats a half almost every day, my 6 month old is eating pureed avocado that I freeze in ice cube trays.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Avocado is Awesome for kids and adults, too! It's one of the guaranteed to be eaten vegetables in my house and is Super healthy for kids.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• of course you can give it to your child! It is yummy, too!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 10:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh, my daughter has loved them from about 6 months. She really likes it when I make a avocado/banana salad.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 12:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2009