My son loves to eat plain mushed up this ok for him. Heard it was a great fatty for him since he is unable to have cows milk. He's fourteen months

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• YES! Avocado is a wonderful food for anyone. Especially babies and toddlers.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• oh yeah,,i just gave my daughter avocado last night for dinner...its really good we eat it alot at mexican LOL

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 4:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• it's my daughter's favorite food...I have been giving my twind mashed avacado since they were 6 months old...they are three now and doing is a very good food, the fat is a healthy fat

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh yeah, it's one of those miracle foods that is nothing but good for you. And fine from 6 months on. My toddler scoops them out herself and eats a half almost every day, my 6 month old is eating pureed avocado that I freeze in ice cube trays.

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Avocado is Awesome for kids and adults, too! It's one of the guaranteed to be eaten vegetables in my house and is Super healthy for kids.

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• of course you can give it to your child! It is yummy, too!

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 10:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh, my daughter has loved them from about 6 months. She really likes it when I make a avocado/banana salad.

Answer by SandraBeth at 12:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2009