need advice ami really in the wrong???

ok me and now DH got together 2years ago...it all hapened so fast we only knew eachother for a month then we started living together, well the day after we moved in i found a pic of a girl(who honestly i dont think looks better than me..not trying to b conceided) anyways he explained that it was an ex from like 1 1/2 years ago which i know for a fact is true...anyways 2 years later we are married and have a 9month old daughter, im a SAHM,he works and comes straight home from work, never ever goes out with friends to drink/party NOTHING honestly, and hes never ever cheated cause were always together..BUT im constantly fighting about that damn picture..i fight like he actually cheated and it was only a pic, what should i do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Get over it....honestly it couldn't of bothered you that much if you still married him. Did he get rid of it or does he still have it? If he got rid of it what else do you really expect him to do? It was just a picture and whats so bad about that shoot my DF still has pictures of his ex's lying around that he just hasn't gotten rid of yet because he is lazy, and it doesn't bother me.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yeah he threw it out the window that same day...omg thanx
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yeah I hate to tell ya then but seriously woman to woman here your trippin girly dont let it bother you he did the right thing, now you just have to let it go
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• window of a car in the freeway
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2009