which toothpaste do you think is best for your teeth?There are so many kinds and they all say dentistis recommended,seriously how do you pick the best one the mouthwashes that say strengthen your teeth do you think they really do?

Asked by proudmom34 at 6:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• a friend who is a dentist says it doesn't matter as long as you do brush. so just suit your palate.I gotta say i have sensitive teeth and sensodyne really helps me.

Answer by driftwood at 6:38 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• All are pretty equal. I use something with whitener in it....and as for mouth wash, you should use a brand that is 0 alcohol. It's cancer causing! I learned this recently by watching The Doctor's on Channel 62 weekday mornings...great informative show!

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Tom's of Maine... have a lot of great choices- including whitening, fluoride free, lots of interesting flavors... I use cinnamon/clove when I want to have some coffee after lol and fennel (tastes like licorice candy!!) when I want to NOT EAT any more... LOL

Answer by mtnmama111 at 7:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• And don't forget to floss!!!!!!

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2009