what the heck

yesterday my so called friend called and bad mouthed this woman and her daughter for about a hour.she asked me this girls schedule and what i thought of her.well stupid me.so my daughter came home and started crying and said the girls said they would play with her but she called them 5 times and the mom didnt answer the phone(i know she looks at her caller id ive seen her)my daughter hasnt played with these girls in about 2 weeks.this mom will arange who her daughter is playing with herself. i dont get it .she bad mouthed this girl really bad but when it is time to play she is the first person my daughters friend calls.i have had enough.this mom is obviously playing me.should i email her and ask why the girls dont play anymore or ask her why she is lying to me about the other family.i am tired of my daughter coming home crying.she is very shy and its hard for her to make friends>>>

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 7:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• Find someone else for your daughter to play with and I bet that friend will coming running back!
    Explain to your daughter what a true friend is. Someone who is there for you, has fun with you and doesn't talk about you to others. Oh, and as for the mom talking about the other girl and her mom to you, I gaurantee it she talks about you to the other mom!
    "Those who Gossip to you, will Gossip about you!" Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Tell the mom what you think about the bad mouthing and search for a new friend for you and your daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Send out loving thoughts and pray for this gossip queen!! Or just find someone else that your daughter can play with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 19, 2009