i dont know

what to do about dinner can you help?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Jodi,it is to soon to be thinking about supper,hell I have'nt even let my first fart of the morning.You always ask the hard questions in the morning,what's up with that? lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Try this site: http://www.cookingbynumbers.com/search.html

I love it :)
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'm still trying to decide myself. I'm in the mood to just go pick something up...but with moving this weekend, there's going to be junk and fast food galore, so I do need to cook.

My husband said he'd eat the left overs, so I only have to cook for the boys and I.

I'm thinking spaghettios of some sort, grilled cheese sandwiches and green beans.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• We have some chicken thawing out - you are more then welcome to come on over and join us. We'll probably just bake it and make some side dishes. Nothing fancy, but it will be healthy and wholesome.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2009