Well good morning how are you today?

I hope you all have fun today, and cafemom will not be far from my mind.

Take care ant tata.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 8:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thanks! I am doing great; already at school (teacher here) and hope you have an awesome day to day as well.
    mysa

Answer by mysa at 8:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I am awesome, I have one project almost done and starting another plus it is almost FRIDAY!!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:17 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Not good...I am 8 months pregnant and I pulled a muscle in my shoulder so it's making it hard to breathe....oh i also have a sinus headache.....
    I FELL HORRIBLE!!!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• awe edna i cant believe you are doin this over a bunch of bitches. i'll miss you.love ya babe
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• hope you have a good day, as for me still sick (day 4 ) should find out today if its strep. and my 3 year old is full of energy and so is the 18 month old i babaysit for.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If ya don't mind me asking,what going on Edna,are you Ok?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Hi Edna...I'm okay, I guess...my 5 year old refused to go to school today, he's having a hard time at school, he says it's boring. And I didn't have the energy to argue with him, so I let him stay home. There goes my day plans!
    Anyways, what's up with you? Hope your feeling better!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:31 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Good morning! I'm still trying to wake up with my coffee (and CafeMom...hehehe) so I can head on into the shower. My granddaughter is 6 weeks old today, which means I take her mommy (my daughter) to her 6 week post-natal checkup and then she can go out and get a job - yay!!! I know she has been wanting to get one so bad, but had to wait for the okay from her OB.
    I also have several college assignments to accomplish today and that's about it!
    Have a beautiful Thursday everyone!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i am doing great ! I am energized with hardly no energy ! The impossible is becoming the possible ! Simply Blessed!
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 8:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2009