ANY CAFFEINE ADDICTS ON CAFEMOM??

I am sure I will get a million yes responses here, lol! I am addicted to caffeine, so much so that I hope it doesn't ruin my health!!! What is your poison? Mine is coffee, diet Pepsi and LOTS of energy drinks!!!!

HoodiaGirl

Asked by HoodiaGirl at 8:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• my drink was mt dew. 3 cans a day but need to lose weight and i know the dew wasent good so i cut down to 1 can a day, now its been a few weeks so i also go a few days with out having one. i do miss it but its better for me not to. i already lost 2 lbs just from cutting down/out the dew.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I do need coffee in the morning, a couple cups at least, and sometimes more in the evening. but i broke my addictions to sodas. my sister, on the other hand, is a fiend. she will wake up in the middle of the night and open a can of coke. she drinks it all day, and not diet, regular.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 8:27 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I love atleast 2 cups of coffee in the morning, and I have Pepsi with dinner only. I'm trying to cut the Pepsi out completely, so hard!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:34 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Coffee,a must in the morning
    Diet Dr Pepper ,or Diet Green tea the rest of the day.
    so yeah addict here too.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I pretty much drink my coffee in the morning, that is about it
    The rest of the day I drink water
    I usually drink soda or alcholol when eating out
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 8:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yeah, I guess I am. I drink about 2-3 cokes a day. I don't taste the caffeine but I guarantee you if I stop, I will have withdrawals...I suppose that makes me an addict...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Mine is coffee (a pot a day) and pepsi.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Coke....Coke...coke........
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• 1-2 pots of 1/2 caff a day keeps me sane and my 13 y/o attitudinal challenged daughter and 7 y/o loud,active, home-schooled, spec needs son alive! My son and hubby bring me my first cup in the morning while I'm still in bed. They have very strong suvival instincts! They know that keeping the beast well-fed is the key. Don't get between me and the coffee pot. I LOVE COFFEE and am a happy, fun-loving Mom as long as the caffeine addiction is catered to. I'm an addict. However, it's legal, minimal health affects, and doesn't impair my driving. So it is my addiction of choice. Love it. Won't give it up!
    mommy22miracles

Answer by mommy22miracles at 8:55 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I LOVE Pepsi, Mt Dew and energy drinks. When I went in the hospital to have my youngest, I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. My DH brought me in a Pepsi and the headache was gone with the first drink LOL. I think i was going through withdrawals
    mommabear1226

Answer by mommabear1226 at 8:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2009