Your plans for today.

I am taking the little boy I keep to preschool,run some errands,then this evening My daughter has her first softball game of the season. What are your plans?

Val504

Asked by Val504 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well its a nice day ... i live in cali my two daughters are in school already .and my 4 year old dosent go until 12:30 so after i drop her off im going to get a manicure and pedicure ..... i know your wondering why im not going to work.... im on maternity leave so i have a baby break lol
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Taking my dd and my granddaughter to her two week check up, other son to the dr hes sick, applying for a job at the city, and then coming home and vegging out.

Answer by gemgem at 8:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• its supposed to be rainy today.. so ill just straighten up and play with my daughter. nothing fancy.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• my plans are to see how many times i can be deleted since my very first question this morning was burned at the stake lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have off work so am going to play here a while. We have a tree service taking down a bunch of trees along our driveway for us. This afternoon I am going to the senior center to help out with a dance.

Answer by Bmat at 9:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My boys last school day this week is today so I have been racking my brain trying to think of something to do with them when they get home... It's so pretty out we might go to the park, not sure. My 2 younger ones go to their Dads tomorrow so it's gonna be a quiet weekend...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'm not doing much besides cleaning the house. It;s supposed to rain here today. Later on after my honey is done work we will go to the bank and stop at my inlaws.
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Go get a pedicure and manicure with the posse
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2009