what have your kids done already? lol

ok my son age 3 has been up since 7am its not even 9 am yet, and i went to the bathroom ( not feel good. ) and in the 2 mins i was in there he got ahold of the babypowder its everywere! in my bed on the rug all over the wood floors and a few of his toy cars. 2 mins! least that room smells nice and baby fresh.. i hate being sick.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao that's not too bad, yesterday while i was folding laundary my 2yr old climb the gate and went to the kitchen climb the counter and deicded to pour chocalate syrup from the kitchen through the living room up the stairs and into my bedroom where i was folding clothes. and last week we were painting and he decided he was going to paint with us, except he spilled the whole paint can on the carpet and rolled in it. thank goodness we got it out of the carpet but i would take baby powder over paint and chocalte syrup lol
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 8:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My 9mth.old dd was up with us at 6:20 and then my 8yr.old son got up at 6:45 to get ready for school. Fed the baby and layed her back down at 7:45 and she's already up again which is unusual.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:55 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• -my son woke up in the middle of the night and dwouldnt go back to sleep so hubby had to sleep on the couch with him.. and he's full of energy after waking up/moving around every half hour.
    he's dancing to happy monster band on play house disney and keeps falling on his butt and getting right back up to dance. :) so cute now he's sitting in one of our little totes that holds clothes and goes under the bed/couch and sitting in it like its his boat or something watching tv and playing with one ofh is shoes he found :)

hes 12 month sold
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• So far this has been an uneventful morning. I just put my son on the bus. The only "issue" was telling him to hurry up (I was letting him play his Nintendo DS after he ate) and save his game so I could help him fix his hair (he has long curly hair) and get him out the door. :) Now I am just relaxing and thinking about spring cleaning. But just thinking..... haha
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My older 2 are at school, my youngest just finished eating, he's been up about an hour , its been a lazzzy morning so far...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:18 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• my son is sick so hes screaming all day poor booger :[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My teenager got up and drove himself to school. He did ask me politely to wash clothes he needs later..
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 9:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My 3-year old has eaten breakfast,taken a bath and now is watching Sesame Street. Plus he has gone potty about a million times already.LOL. .My 4 month old has drank a bottle,gotten changed,pooped and is now on his second bottle and falling asleep.
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• my DS is still sleeping and my DD has only been awake for about a half hour so nothing to bad yet....but last week while I was pumping my DD got up from bed and went straight into the kitchen cabinets (which have child locks on them) got Karo syrup and old fashioned oatmeal and literally "tarred and feathered" herself! all within 15 minutes of getting out of bed! it was a LONG BAD day!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• My kids went to school. Amazingly my 3 older kids got up without a fight (all I did was flip on the hall light on my way to the bathroom), ate breakfast, got dressed and were all ready to go on time (a freaking miracle, lol).

My almost 3yo...has done nothing. She stays home while I walk the older kids to school (my dad is there but sleeping upstairs). She sat and watched TV until I got back 10 minutes later. Then she ate breakfast and is now quietly watching TV again. She's a good girl.

My older kids at that age...not so much. The stories I could tell with 3 toddlers getting into mischief, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:00 AM on Mar. 19, 2009