I need a good chicken recipe please!

Monday night we had Chicken Parmesean, Zaxby's Tuesday (hubby forgot to set out the hamburger for..), tacos last night. We were supposed to have beef stew, but I didn't set out the stew meat last night. So, today I'm thawing chicken breasts. I was going to grill them, but we have to get an adapter for our tank to work with our grill. ARGH! Now, I have no idea what to make! Anybody have any great recipes, that I'm likely to have all the ingredients for in my house? I found some online, but they called for wine, or stuff like that, and I don't really have time to stop and buy stuff on the way home. Thanks so much for any help!

mommystiebler

Asked by mommystiebler at 9:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• check out the recipe swap group. There is a "recipe box" at the top and a TON of chicken recipes!!
    I am making chicken tonight, probably just chicken tenders breaded and cooked in a bit of oil, mashed potatoes, and a green veggie or salad.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• -Heres one that is really good and easy.

Pound the chicken breasts with a meat hammer thing until they are tthiiinnn and flat. Make stuffing. ( I just use stovetop stuffing) And put the stuffing in the chicken breasts and roll them. (chicken roll :) ) and then mix cream of chicken milk and an egg all together and pour over it and put left over stuffing all around the chicken. and sprinkle cheese. OR you can use chicken gravy :) oh its sooo yummy bake at 350 for about 45 minutes? or an hour until the chicken is cooked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Marinate it in italian dressing and broil it. Or season with salt & pepper and BBQ sauce and cook it in the oven.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2009