A color Ive never seen before?

ok when I go to whipe there is a faint organish color blood on the tp but only when I whipe. I passed a blood clot on the 17th with a bit of red blood? Do you think its jsut the last bit of blood coming out or something? And has anyone ever had this in early pregnancy before. 4 weeks preggo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have your HCG levels checked and your progesterone. The progesterone is the main part to worry about and it helps protect the baby until about week 12. Good luck..
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i'd tell your doctor hun
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 10:06 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i had that with both of my pregnancies, no miscarriage. now 4 or 5 or 6 (lol) weeks pregnant with number 3. haven't had much bleeding yet except for the day my period was due about 10 days ago. it may be fine but u should still get a doc to check it out.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 10:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2009