• In the Spotlight:

spotting please help

I am not on birth control anymore for the fact that our new insurance doesn't cover it but anyway, when I was on the pills like 2 months before I stopped taking them I started to spot not a lot, but tiny bit. I done that for just that day and then I done it one other time a few week later. I haven't done it again until yesterday. I did have a period when I spotted those other times. Yesterday I spotted just the once that I wiped. It was kind of redish brown. Then hubby and I had sex last night and I went to the bathroom after and I had like a pink discharge. I don't start my period until next week the 23. I am also having crampy in my lower abdomen like menstral cramps. Oh and I do have a lot of discharge even when I am not spotting and I am not spotting now. Does anyone know what this sounds like or what it may be?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• With you having all that discharge..your body might be cleaning itself out or you might be pregnant. I would take a test.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• don't even tell me that lol. Ya but the discharge i have been doing that part for a while. Before the spotting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I'm not pregnant thank god lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2009