how true is this?

A friend of my fiances does the Tarot cards, he predicts a girl. My fiance and I are having dreams of a girl... So I just googled things and the chinese predictions say I am having a girl also. I even did it with the month I conceived and the age I was 3 years ago, it was correct, for my first born.. Has anyone did this before and the results were accurate.. I know it's an old wise tale but I am getting excited to see my little Lilyianna.. :) Any thoughts?

Prican91181

Asked by Prican91181 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i don't believe in the tarot cards but i did do the gender prediction thing with my daughter & it was accurate
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• it is pretty accurate and you can always go and have an ultrasound to see the sex of the baby
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 10:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• the gender prediction worked for me and my husband is chinese and his family in malaysia swears it is 100 percent accurate.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 10:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I would say yeah it's a girl. But I am going by your own instincts and dreams than by anything else. Good luck!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• For all three of my boys, the chinese calander thing was right.
    Pinkie_momof3

Answer by Pinkie_momof3 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• It's called an "old wive's tale" not an "old wise tale"
    And trust the instincts you are having, not the crazy chinese crap.
    Anonymous