Douche

Okay just wondering, how often each of you do this. Do you think you can do it to often & end up with an infection or worse. If the average woman has sex three times a week how often should she douche? Yes I know I am a lil old to be asking a question like this, but my mom never talked to me and now I am trying to talk to my dd about things, and just wondered what you all thought/do. I do not want her to be as stupid as I am in these matters.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• I have always heard you should not douche that is causes infection by washing out good bacteria and causing imbalance...the va-jay-jay is a self cleaning oven
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• When I did this on a regular basis I noticed I got waaay more dryness and yeast infections occured more often than they ever did. So, I agree with PP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• no reason to douche! like someone said- its a self cleaning oven & by douching your messing up the natural environment down there & can throw your va-jay-jays world all out of wack!

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2009