am i having a miscarriage ?

hi everyone, so i had many of pregnancy symptoms the missed period the discharge, nausea, fatigue, the sensitive boobs, mood swings, sniffly nose, bloated, gassy, took several hpt and one blood test they were all negative. i got my period yesterday with heavy cramps but very very very light bleeding. what do you all think, did i just had a missed period even though i've always been very punctual ? could it be all the test were wrong and i was pregnant and now im having a miscarriage ? could it be an illnes that may be causing this ? i know the best thing is to go to a doctor and get checked out but i dont have money or insurance, so any input and opinions would be very helpful. thanks =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Health

• well you could find a clinic or go to the local hospital, they will not refuse treatment. I have 2 children, Im on my 5th pregnancy. with one miscariage, I was waiting to take a test, had missed my period, thought possible. then one afternoon started bleeding. I first thought, oh I have my period super late.. but the next day my bleeding got really bad and I had cramps that I can only tell you felt like when I gave birth. I went to the hospital, confirmed I was pregnant, bleeding continued, when I went in for the ultrasound 2 hours later, sac was empty. on the positve side every thing happened naturally and didnt need any procedures. but basiclly confirmed my pregnancy and the end all in a few hours, so it can happen. at least it did for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• With you not having any insurance it makes it really hard. If you do go, they will be able to test your blood and to see if you are pregnant or not. That would be the best bet. You will also need test done. With my miscarriage, I knew it wasn't just a period. TMI- with the clots and all, it was no period.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If you had a blood test and it was negative then you are not pregnant. You are probably just having an irregular period. If you have been sick or stressed that can make your period irregular. Good luck.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 9:39 PM on Mar. 20, 2009