Today is Casey Anthony's birthday....

So unfair that she gets to live yet another year. Think she will get any cards?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh yea she will get tons :(
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yea, there was some weirdo mom on here saying that she writes back and forth to Casey Anthony. I am sure she gets a lot of "fan" mail. It's disgusting.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I hope she's having a miserable F&%$#@! Birthday. I hope she rots! If I could buy her a drink I'd make sure it had alot of chloroform in it! Enough to kill her! OOOh, I'm pissed now!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Yes it is. I was online last night when the lady was claiming she was writing her, and its just disgusting. Why would any mother want to before friends with a child murder? I was just on the Orange country FL Jail website looking her up and seen that today was her birthday. She has so many charges. Her little girl was beautiful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i hope she gets lit up in the electric chair for her b day. that would be the candles on the cake for me.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 10:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Indy, I agree with you on that one. Shes such a horrible person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Hopefully someone sends her a birthday cake.... with chloroform in it! Anything that will kill her! She doesn't deserve to celebrate another birthday when that beautiful little girl is gone and didn't make it to her next birthday. It makes me sick to think she is having a good day.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 10:38 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• How do you know it's her birthday? I think it's stuff like this that makes people do sick things, they get the attention.. And they don't deserve it..
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Like I said, I was looking her up on the ORANGE COUNTRY JAIL site, and her birthday is on there. What do you mean stuff like THIS that makes people do sick things? lol It was just a random question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Its people like you that a ruining cafemom for all of us 4X4
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2009