Is this mean of me?

I simple don't want to go out with his friend, his friend's family, and him on Sunday. I know I never met his friend but the things is, I was never included in the plans, I'm sick out of my mind, and well I read the planning and I was never mention in coming but his friend's family was mention for the very first e-mail. This is a ongoing situation with my boyfriend and me and I'm kinda sick of it and simply don't my daughter and me to go if I"m not included like everyone else. Is this being selfish or me being sick. I think it's more of the sick talking and not wanting to put up with it anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• i wouldnt deal with it...if youre not included in the plans from the get go then dont go and id tell him how you feel
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 10:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Sorry but it doesn't even make sense. I don't understand what you are talking about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Perhaps in his mind you are ALWAYS included and he doesn't have to mention it to you. It comes down to him understanding you liked to be ASKED and not just assumed you will go. Believe me, my dh thinks I should know I am always welcome where ever he goes--but I like to be asked:-) It has been like that for 25 years:-) BUT that is an isolated "pet peeve"--it sounds like you have more issues going on than just "being asked"....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I wish that was the case 2nd anonymous but most of the time, I'm actually not invited. Like he went out several times this week and not once was I suppose to come with him. He told me about a baseball game and I said oh that will be fun and he said nope just me and the guys... What the heck is that? And he's going to a couple weddings without me. See, where the frustration is coming from?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• No, I would do the same thing...BUT, I've been told I'm mean and anti-social. LOL Just want to let you know you're not alone
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• talk to him.. let him know what the deal and how you really feel
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 12:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2009