If I fell should I go get checked?

I'm about 7 weeks along and I passed out this morning, landing on my side. I have an appointment with my OB for Monday, but do you think I need to get checked before that? I feel totally fine now.

julipickle2

Asked by julipickle2 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should be fine, baby is protected in there. If you start having pains or bleeding then go to the ER, otherwise if it makes you feel better call the doctor and see what they say. I fell at 5 mo. last time and everything was ok.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• no because even if something is wrong they can't do anything about it cause your still early on in pregnancy. just tell them monday when you go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I would give the dr a call and see what they say. i fell alot when iwas preggers and only once was i told to go in, when i landed 8 mo preg on the belly!! so just give him al call, it won't hurt anything!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 10:50 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I think you will be fine you arent big enough yet to cause any damage to your uterus. What I am worried about is why you fainted? Are you already on a prenatal? If not you need to get on some, either call you Dr and see if they can call you in some in before monday or get some over the counter. And when you call your Dr tell them it is because you fainted. My guess is you are low on iron, or you are hypoglycemic. Take care.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• call the dr and ask

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I have been taking prenatals already. I think the reason why I fainted is because it was a long day out in the sun with some minor hiking, and then a night of not very much sleep because my 6 month old is teething. Thanks everyone for your replies. I feel much better now.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• yes u need to call ur doc right away i fell on the ice and i didnt fell like anything was wrong but my doc yelled at me for not at leasts calling because u not bein so far along u r easier to lose the baby an not know it
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Call the doctor and ask. They may want to see you. If they don't, then you'll know. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• drink lots of water
    Anonymous