NERVOUS BREAK DOWNS...ADVICE FOR THE MEN...HELP

I'm 22 weeks preg. & 2 days ago I had a nervous break down. It was my only day off work so I decided to sleep all day lol & my boyfriend was off too so we just cuddled up in bed and watched t.v. Well the night b4 I went 2 the only 24 hour mcdonalds at 3 in the morning to get a bacon egg & cheese bisquit (IVE BEEN CRAVIN IT FOR WEEKS) Well they were doing construction and they were closed.. It got brought up in conversation that day & I just started crying my eyes out, then I called my mom & she didnt answer, my heart broke & I was sayin my mom wouldn't know if I was dead she dont care about me. Then it was (TMI) I cant have sex cause Im to fat, & then it was my house was a mess. My poor boyfriend didnt know what to do I literally sounded like some1 died. Then I started crying becus I was crying & I felt bad that I was bein so mean to my boyfriend it went on for hours. Can some1 give me advice to give to him please...lol

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 11:01 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tell him just to comfort you and know that no matter what you say, or what you cry over, it's the hormones. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Tell him it was the hormones and not to worry. Praise him for being by you and for his attention and gentleness.

Answer by Bmat at 11:06 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Lol, Tell him to cuddle you, but to watch out!! lol!! You may not always want to cuddle, tell him to tell you your beautiful everyday and compliment you like crazy! It worked for me!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 11:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• i got like this with my real close friend it's really upsetting...just tell him that all you really need when you get like that is for him to listen to you blubber and remind you that it'll work out and if you are feeling unattractive that you want to hear that he still thinks you are beautiful no matter what you say after he says that, and that it'll all be worth it in the end...other than that i suggest long romps in the sheets...lol sorry tmi
    panda09

Answer by panda09 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• This question was confusing and she didn't say who she brought the conversation up to or anything. If it was her b/f well, she said he acted he didn't know what to do with her. Like he didn't have anything to do with the conversation. Like maybe her mom wasn't home. Gosh crying over a sandwich??? lol. I'm confused ohhh well................
    Anonymous