Pee&poo problems...

My dog is constantly having "accidents" in 2 specific rooms in our house. What can I do to get her to stop?

Do deodorizers work? Shampooing the carpet?

I won't let my daughter anywhere near those rooms just cause I'm afraid of all the germs that may be in there. (But she is starting to walk and wants to explore...& I want her to be able to explore her home!) I clean and lysol spray the areas, but I'm sure there are spots where she has peed that I didn't notice...

Help pleeease!

anna3686

Asked by anna3686 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Pets

• When you clean the area, spray it down with lysol. This will kill germs.
    Anonymous

• I trained our labs when we got them they were 4 months old, but you can trin any dog at any age. Try this- When you feed your dog feed them outside on the back porch because where they eat they will not pee or poo since that is where their food sits. The main reason you want to feed them outside is because you want them to learn to go use it out there. Th next step is take them to the backdoo from the inside and look them in the eyes and do not let them turn awa you need control. tell them when they need to go out to come to the door then pat the door so they will know what you are talking about. Dogs are smarter than you think. Our Labs took 2 weeks for us to train. You have to repeat this to them, and they will learn just like a child in potty training.
    Good luck and God bless,
    Victoria
    tombheaven

Answer by tombheaven at 8:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2009