• In the Spotlight:

Florida keys

has anyone gone to the florida keys... like key west?
i live in fl and were looking for a weekend trip. ive heard bad things about it though.

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I grew up in here in Florida and we spent summers in the keys. We always found things to do. And we did not drink or even want to drink. That is like saying that going to Mardi Gras and saying it wasn't fun cause I couldn't drink. You don't need alcohol to have a good time.
    SyndiB

Answer by SyndiB at 11:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I lived in FL all my life. The Keys are great. I especially LOVE Key West and nothing bad ever happened to me on any of my trips there. What have you heard?
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Ive heard that if you cant drink then theres no point in going. Im not yet 21
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• If that's what important to you, drinking, and you can't because you're not 21... sorry. But there are plenty of fun things to do and see in Key West that don't require drinking alcohol. Google Key West or Things To Do In Key West and see if there's anything that might interest you. The sunset at Mallory Square is a fun thing every night. There used to be an awesome Aquarium (not sure if it's still there though), there's shopping and dining on Duvall St. also.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Oh no drinking isnt important to me. I was just told theres nothing to do there BUT drink lol ehh i guess they were crazy lol thanks
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I've beento Key West and I love it!!!! I will defiantely be going back someday.
    LND

Answer by LND at 12:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2009