Anyone have a miracle cure for a bad hangover!?

Our wedding anniversary was last night and we go a little carried away with the booze since we had no kids!!! I feel terrible and I gotta go to work soon! I'm sure I'll probably just suffer through it, but I was hoping you guys might have the cure...Oh yeah, be nice, don't lecture me, believe me I get it!lol

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Drink what you drank last night (the same kind not the amount)but drink two full glasses of water with it. That should chase away the hang over.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• try V8 juice or tomato juice! the vinegar in it is supposed to help! Works for me anyway
    LTLDEB

Answer by LTLDEB at 11:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Since you have to go to work, I would just say advil, ibuprophin, tylenol, something like that and water, water, water...

If you did not have to go to work, a bloody mary or what you were drinking last night would make you feel better....
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 11:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Grease, a big greasy breakfast to soak up the yuck in you...go get a taylor ham egg and cheese sandwich or something like that. Take 3 advil and drink some juice...hangovers suck!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Bacon, Chocolate Milk, 3 Advil, a blanket, and a ridiculous lifetime movie on TV.
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 11:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• dont eat a big greasy meal- that will just make you puke. just drink as much water as you can, rest, shower, aspirin. also, next time b4 you drink alot, drink alot of water, eat a meal, and take some aspirin b4 you pass out! i'm a pro at this...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• I tried that Chaser stuff at Walgreens once and it worked. You're supposed to take it while you're drinking, but I took it in the morning because I had to work and I was feeling much better in about an hour or so. Then I was able to eat and I had bacon, hash browns and a chocolate doughnut and that took care of the rest. Advil helps until the Chaser stuff kicks in.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• A greasy breakfast and a red beer. Mix tomato juice with a light beer, usually coors light. Put about a cup and a half of tomato juice and the rest beer, take some advil and you will feel right as rain.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:29 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Take a drink of the bear that bit ya- a nice big Bloody Mary! 1 part vodka, 3 parts tomato juice, dash of tabasco sauce, dash of pepper and dash of salt. Add some ice cubes...yummy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2009

• Congrats on your anniversary. Lots of water and next time take a chasers pill after your first drink. They sell them in Walgreens pharmacy. Believe me the next day after new yeaars I was good to go with housework and all that sahm stuff. So try it next time.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2009